Christmas is just around the corner! Here is a cute family craft idea that you can do at home with your child. Replace the construction paper with a simple canvas board and you have a Christmas present that will be treasured for years to come.
- Small red circles
- green construction paper
- Red Santa hat cut out of red construction paper
- white paint
- paint brushes
- Googly eyes
- black pen/marker
1. Paint hand using white paint.
2. Press painted hand onto construction paper. The hand print needs to be pressed with the fingers towards the bottom of the paper to allow enough space for the Santa hat. Let the paint dry.
3. After the paint has dried, glue the red circle for the nose onto hand print.
4. Right above the nose glue the googly eyes on. Use a black marker.pen to make the mouth.
5. Next, use pink paint and the child’s smallest finger to make a dot on each side of the nose for cheeks.
6. Glue on the red Santa hat above the eyes.
7. Finally, using the child’s smallest finger again, use white paint to make dots on the tip and rim of the hat.